Saturday, November 24, 2007

Jewel De Nyle Interview

Opla garçon .... avant de partir formation tu ^ ^ recevras






Bad Oldesloe My departure was set for January 3, 2008. Before leaving for Germany I'll do a week's course CREPS in Houlgate ( Regional Centre for Popular Education and Sport ) in Normandy from December 3 to 7. Ca ^ ^
approach !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll tell you soon how it went. In the meantime I leave you my schedule: Monday, 3


  • Morning -
  • Afternoon: Arrival of participants , administrative follow
  • Evening: Stewardship Program, General, games knowledge structures (economic solidarity and popular photography "where you go?")
Tuesday, 4
  • Morning explanation of the synopsis, FAQ, rprésentation host countries, knowledge of projects and motivations
  • Afternoon: "My project, Europe and I"
  • Evening: -

Wednesday 5
  • Morning fear, expectations, hopes
  • Afternoon: Meeting with former voluntary European knowledge of self and others. Stereotypes of other countries
  • Evening: knowledge of self and others. Stereotypes other countries
Thursday 6
  • Morning concept of volunteerism, project management
  • Afternoon: debates on rights and responsibility of the European Voluntary tutor's role, conflict resolution, procedures and risks
  • Evening: - Friday, 7

  • Morning: Closing training

0 comments:

Post a Comment