Saturday, November 24, 2007

Funnynfun Useless Facts

A la recherche d'un projet .....




The European Community provides an individual database comprising all European projects. From this basis I made a file with 22 projects for gathering theme of eco-construction and IT.

Making contact ...

I contacted all the project managers that I had identified, it allowed me to obtain additional information on the projects but also on their ability to accept or not a volunteer. Indeed, some projects could not respond positively to my request that they already hosted a volunteer.

mail The happiness ...

The project manager (Germnay Bad Oldesloe) that had caught my eye told me that there was room and were interested in my profile ^ ^. I sent the good news to my sending organization which then entered into contact with the host organization.

The project is environmental friendly theme. In a non-governmental organization it allows volunteers to construct projects on anti GMO, alternative energy, eco-construction, etc..

0 comments:

Post a Comment