Saturday, November 24, 2007

Battery Operated Travel Mini Blender

Partir? Utopia? ou réalité? ...

Here are the questions I asked myself at the end of undergraduate studies in computer science professional. Indeed, my years of study go to finish I was thinking about my future, I'll continue my studies in master or is what I choose to seek work in a business?

I had already worked in a company before when I was in BTS computer, I could immerse myself for two years in the world of work and understand the different facets ^ ^. During my year of studies I did an internship in an association (House of Youth and Culture). This course suited me perfectly because it allowed me to evolve in an environment full of life, movement and solidarity. So I chose to seek a solution that would allow me to stay in the same dynamic.

There are few times that I wanted to go abroad for an internship. I asked myself what would be the options available to me so I can go abroad.

Leave? How and why?

During my university years I attended a day conference on eco-construction. This theme was all new to me, I had no knowledge in the field of eco-construction. I could therefore find a set of materials and techniques that allow us to create beautiful buildings.

Eco-building particularly interested like me, I searched on the internet solutions to participate in projects that convey the values of solidarity, ecology, and environmental friendliness. I came to realize that there were different associations that allowed youth to participate in national and international sites (eg companion builder). These types of sites are short-term volunteers 2/3/6 months and the volunteer has to bear the entire stay (fresh round trip, association membership, insurance, meals). From my perspective being in the long term (12 months), I could not opt for this solution.

I expressed to the moderator of young workers I live in my plan to go abroad for a period of one year. I want to go in order to discover another culture, learn another language and participate in projects that focus on eco-construction. I recommend opting for a European Voluntary Service. He explained that volunteering enables young European aged 18 to 25 years to go abroad to discover another culture while participating in projects with various themes (ecology, social, cultural, etc. ).

It appears that the home I live in hosts of young European volunteers. So I can enjoy on-site information necessary for the EVS ^ ^ Rahhh how lucky I huhuhu :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment