Saturday, November 24, 2007

Fitting A Rifle Barrel

Construction du projet SVE







To participate in the program each EVS volunteer must find their sending organization. This organization will enable:
  1. obtain additional information on EVS,
  2. take charge of the administrative framework (transport activity agreement, etc.)
  3. being sent in the host country (it goes without saying that a sending organization .... ^ ^)
  4. follow you throughout your volunteer (but No!! you thought you'll be dropped like that in nature ????)
I quickly made contact with my body sending me to the steps to follow to find a project I would like to participate. Before searching a list of projects likely to be interested, I can make a motivation letter and CV in English (the site europass helps you realize your CV in European format).

0 comments:

Post a Comment