Monday, March 17, 2008

Clogged Arteries More Condition_symptoms

The construction of form in mudstone





It's fine to go to seminars, going to school, from all over Germany to meet with volunteers .... AC project but question is where??

Ah yes the project .... :-) I ais we will not already mentioned in my previous post? :-) ... Just before I left for Germany I thought that building a bread oven would be a good idea. This summer I have participated in the construction of Viel Audon where I learned to make bread using a bread oven. Being a great lover of good bread and good food I why not?. When I arrived at the UPJ in the volunteer house I saw that we had neighbors from different backgrounds and I thought that building a bread oven would allow them to be found "fireside" to exchange their culinary specialty. This oven can be used égelemt at seminars organized by the summer :-) JUP

What type of bread oven constuire will I choose? If I chose the UPJ as EVS project is that I am very interested in green building. So I decided to build a bread oven with natural materials such as, stone, clay, straw and sand.







the first stones laid on the ground should not be clay as on days of rain water seeps into the stone when it dries and cracks may appear. I'll use the stones of clay for the party who will bear the bread oven. Before beginning construction of the stone clay I will make a mold that will allow me to create several at once.


manufacturing mold for the clay stones






0 comments:

Post a Comment