Friday, January 4, 2008

Christianbook Coupon 2009

The beginning,,,





I'm back ... so I took the train Thursday as planned we're going by cities like Brussels, Liege, Dortmunt, Bremen and Hamburg. My train ticket being Paris -> Hamburg Hamburg (overnight trip) I am in Hamburg Hamburg dessendu. After a few moments of galleries request a ticket for Bad Oldesloe I took the train to Hamburg HBF (which is the main station) and then change trains to go to Bad Oldesloe. When I arrived in Hamburg I could clearly appreciate the traditional houses, it's really beautiful. I really like a load mulle. Upon arrival, the volunteer was waiting quietly (I was on time ca va :-)) The volunteer house is two steps away from Bad Oldesloe (well it overcharged a stop ...). It's a big house where I have my chmbres very nice (my bunk and a sofa bed in the AC can be used in times of celebration or am too tired I would venture to ascend it does not never know ;-)). Food issue, they are good or KJBI they put everything they could find. German courses for it every day (3 hours for 5 months). It is also near the house an association that organizes anti-faschiste 2 times a month I think concerts and regulirement small soirees. A bientot


0 comments:

Post a Comment